To help manage our capacity, a reservation is required for apple picking on weekends. Registration slots will be released starting Sundays at 6pm for the upcoming weekend. Registration is $2.50 per person. Children 4 and under enter free. Please arrive within the chosen timeslot to help stagger the traffic flow and ensure space is available.
It is important to note that the registration fee only covers reservation and entry charges and does not cover the cost for the apples you pick. Apples picked are charged at $1.50 per pound and are paid for after you finish picking at checkout.
Apple picking is open rain or shine. All reservations are final and non-refundable.
Apple picking procedure
- Please have your code printed or ready on your mobile device for check-in upon arrival to the orchard.
- Make your way up front and check in at the Information Tent where you will be given bags and directions. You have the option of walking or riding the wagon out to the orchard.
- Apples are $1.50 per lb. All apples picked must be purchased, so please pick no more than you intend to take home. We cannot put them back on the trees!
- In the orchard, look for "Picking this Row" and apple variety signs indicating the rows that are ripe for picking. Please DO NOT pick on other rows. There are many varieties in the orchard that are NOT YET ripe. Check our website for updates on current varieties.
- In efforts to reduce waste, please remember to rescue apples that fall on the ground while you are picking. They are still good for eating and recipes, even with a small bruise or imperfection.
- Make your way back to the market area to weigh and pay for your apples with the wagon or on foot. Consider using the outdoor checkout on the back porch to reduce traffic inside our market.
- Enjoy our other products including Cider, Applesauce, Apple Butter, Cider Ice or Hot Cider when the weather gets cold, and of course the Cider Donuts!